Funded By You!
HOW IS METHOW RECYCLES SUPPORTED?
We are a lot like public radio. Our programs are supported by:
- YOU! Charitable gifts from individuals and businesses who value our waste prevention, education, and recycling programs fund nearly 40% of our work.
- Sales of Recyclables. Thanks to our community's commitment to quality, we always have a market for our recycling products. Global market realities far outside of our control have reduced their value to record low levels, where we expect them to stay. By voluntarily "charging yourself" when you recycle, you help cover the cost of keeping your recyclable waste out of the landfill.
- Services. We bale all recycling collected in the Methow Valley by WasteWise Methow and charge them for this service. We also provide recycling services for a variety of community events.
- Grants. All grant funding is competitive, and rarely carries from year to year.
Here are a few ways you can support our work:
Use our donate button to make a one-time or monthly contribution charged to your checking account or credit card.
Drop off a check any time or mail your donation to Methow Recycles, P.O. Box 1057, Twisp, WA 98856
- State of Washington employees can find us in the Combined Fund Drive catalog.
- Many employers will match your contribution. Benevity.org is a terrific resource for this. If your employer uses another platform, please let us know!
- If you would like to discuss a gift of securities or are considering whether to include Methow Recycles in your estate plans, please contact Betsy.
Methow Recycles' tax ID is 01-0741195.